Welcome to All Elite Landscaping, Your Local Professional Lawn Technicians and Landscapers. Servicing North East Connecticut, Worcester Massachusetts and Surrounding Areas. Because we are always "Improving Your View"
All Elite Landscaping is a proactive, full service landscaping, lawn maintenance and snow removal provider that focuses on our customers and their property year-round, while providing exceptional service. Our customer satisfaction is always a top priority.
We do offer a 10% discount to all first responders!
1) Military 2) Police Officers 3) Fire Fighters 4) Paramedics
Call Today for your free on site consultation with no obligation
LANDSCAPING and LAWN CARE:
- Lawn Maintenance
- Seasonal Clean-ups
- Shrub, Flowers and Decorative Tree Maintenance
- Mulch, top dressing, design and installs
- pH soil testing
- 100% Organic Weed Control applications
- De-thatching and Aerating services
- Appropriate N-P-K Fertilizing & Lime applications
- Landscaping design and installs
- Topsoil, Compost, Loam and stone deliveries and/or Top dressing
- French Drain and Dry Well design and installs
- Concrete paver patio/walkway design and installs
- Material delivery services for all the DIY's
- Consulting Services
- Debris removal
- And Much More
It is All Elite Landscaping’s belief and standard practice to avoid using harmful chemicals.
Due to the corrosive and harmful nature of insecticides, pesticides and/or herbicides, we do not prefer and will exercise all organic remedies, in order to avoid introducing them to our environment.
A lawn that is properly maintained with a proactive fertilizing schedule, along with constant moderating of the pH levels will promote a very healthy lawn with a strong root system. This will naturally help to deter pests from becoming a problem. In addition, when the grass is cut at the proper height, according to weather conditions, it will create a natural barrier not allowing weeds to take root. Thus avoiding any need for pesticides, insecticides and/or herbicides in most cases.
*Prices are to be determined*