At All Elite Landscaping, you will receive professional support for all phases of your project. From consultation to maintenance, we will gladly take care of your concerns.
You can choose between a full planning or an individual consultation, between the sensible integration of existing elements or a completely new design. Our work always meets the highest quality requirements, and includes fresh ideas.
Residential and Commercial Lawn Care:
Lawn care is critical to keeping a nice and healthy lawn. It helps your grass grow as it trims dead grass blades and allows the rest of the turf to get enough sunlight. Cutting your lawn at the right height is very important. Too short and it will die, too long and weeds will take over. Because when trimmed at the right height every time, it will establish strong and healthy roots, becoming more thick and dense creating a barrier from weeds. Knowing how to properly maintain your lawn is key. That is what we do, so you can enjoy the view.
LAWN CARE SERVICES:
- All grass areas will be cut weekly or bi-weekly
- Grass will be cut at a height 2 1/2" - 3 1/2" according to weather conditions, according to overall health of the lawn, humidity, rainfall, heat index etc.
- Trimming will be done with each scheduled service. This will include: sidewalks, edges of all mulched areas, around all buildings, shrubs, trees and any fences.
- Edging of curbs, driveways, and sidewalks will be done a minimum of once a month or as needed.
- All grass clippings and debris will be blown from parking areas, sidewalks, flower beds, mulched areas, roadways, and removed from the premises.
SPRING CLEANUP SERVICES:
- Mulched areas will be raked, weeded and edged
- All mulch areas will be topped with new mulch (additional fees apply)
- Season first cut
- Pruning of any shrubs and bushes (As Needed)
- Debris will be removed from the property
- De-thatching services
- Aerating services
- pH soil testing services
- Season appropriate (N-P-K) Fertilizing application
- Appropriate Lime application
- Recommendations of any additional work will be submitted if needed
Fall Cleanup Services:
- Removal of leaves and debris from the lawn, flower beds, mulched areas, walkways, parking lot and roadways.
- Pruning of all perennial flowers and shrubs.
- Last lawn cut of the season.
- Time release fertilizer.
Pictures of before and after of dethatching
Dethatching, Aerating, Fertilizing and pH Testing Services:
Dethatching combs out and removes the dead grass, while prepping the soil for fertilizer and lime application. Aerating enhances oxygen levels, allows sunlight, and fertilizer directly to the roots and soil. Stimulating root growth and speeding up the decomposition of the thatch decomposing organisms. It also exposes all the harmful insects to thier natural predators that will destroy your lawns roots. In removing the plugs of soil from your lawn this process severs roots, rhizomes and stolons. The affects of this stimulate your grass to produce new shoots and roots that will fill in the holes and increase the density of your lawn. It also increases your lawns drought tolerance. Knowing the nutrient content and pH of your soil is the first step of a working lawn care program. Lawns are grown on a wide variety of soil types and fertilizer requirements, that can vary greatly depending on what's going on in the soil. A soil's pH is the measure of its alkalinity or acidity based on a scale from 0 to 14. Zero represents harsh acidity, fourteen is extreme alkalinity, with seven being neutral. The pH of a lawn's soil should be in the 6.5 - 7.3 range. If pH becomes imbalanced, it can directly affect the availability of nutrients in the soil. Limestone derived products are applied to soil that is acidic(sour), while alkaline(sweet) soils require applications of sulfur products. Adjusting the pH of your soil may take several years, but is crucial for proper nutrient uptake, for your lawn and all plant health.
WINTER MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
With the winters we have here in New England it is recommended to hire a professional that is properly licensed and insured to safely manage the harsh conditions. It will be easier for you this upcoming season, so that you don't run the risk of hurting yourself, or allowing anyone else to get hurt on your property, subjecting you to a potential lawsuit. We offer 24/7 services including driveways, walkways, patios, parking lots, and even the roof if needed. Also around the clock weather monitoring, for the most up to date data from the National Weather Center. What ever it takes to get the job done, that's what you can expect from All Elite Landscaping.